Jody Endres Competition
Founded by ASCENT, the Jody Endres Competition focused on research in Feedstock Development, Processing and Conversion Research, Regional Supply and Refining Infrastructure, Environmental Benefits Analysis, Aircraft Component Deterioration and Wear Assessment, and Fuel Performance Testing.
The Jody Endres Student Paper Competition was named in memory of Professor Jody Endres of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, a member of ASCENT and project lead investigator.
- Jet Fuel Chemical Kinetics: Shock Tubes, Laser Diagnostics, and Machine Learning Methods
- Author: Nicolas Pinkowski, Stanford University
- Advisors: David Davidson and Ronald Hanson, Stanford University
- The Costs of Production of Alternative Jet Fuel: A Harmonized Stochastic Assessment
- Author: Seamus J. Bann, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Advisors: Steven Barrett and Robert Malina, Massachusetts Institute of Technology